Removewat 2.2.6 is a utility that deletes unnecessary text from desktop including messages that alert you that you are using a trial version. By starting you will need to give orders. Press Y to apply the change or N to close the tab.
The changes are applied to simple aesthetic corrections, however, useful for those who want to eliminate unnecessary and annoying text lines.
Main Features of Removewat 2.2.6:
- Requires no additional processes running after using the activator.
- Has a theoretical 100% success rate due to it being hardware independent.
- Efficiently coded with safety checks to prevent damage to a Windows installation.
- There is an uninstall option that allow you to reverse the RemoveWAT patch.
- Complete removal of all genuine related elements visible to the user, whilst keeping the core activation system
- active, allowing you to pass various genuine checks without issue.
- It shows the progress bar to allow overview of completion time.
- A completely safe solution with zero risk of bricking your boot sector or rendering your PC unbootable
- Now totally it provides WAT protection and entirely disables the time bomb in estimation copies.
- accurate UN-install.
- So renames slmgr on x64 as well.
- It Works on uni code systems.
- silent mode with switch.
- Uninstall pinch slightly.
- No reboot required.
- Passes WGA on x64.
How to Install?
- Disconnect from internet
- Disable your Antivirus (You can enable latter)
- Click Remove WAT button
- So Computer will restart automatically.
- The system is now completely activated.