Wavepad Sound Editor Registration Code is a feature-rich, free sound editor for Windows. You can record from audio inputs, like a microphone or a record player, or import and edit sound files.
The range of options in WavePad is impressive. You can add effects, fades, split tracks, merge tracks, and much more. Performing all of these tasks is easy, and easy to undo if you make a mistake. It’s certainly user-friendly, and the fact you can import more or less any sound file format makes it incredibly accessible for anyone (there’s no need to mess around with file conversion). As well as importing from your hard drive, you can also import directly from CD, and there’s a tool to burn whatever you want. There is a tone generator, and even a text to speech generator, so you can express yourself with a robotic voice.
There are tabs at the bottom of the edit window for you to move easily between open files, a zoom tool so it’s easy to highlight exactly the part you want when editing, and the highlighting itself is really intuitive, allowing you to apply effects with precision. Overall. Wavepad is a great alternative to Audacity, the open source standard for sound file editing. However, of the two apps, Audacity still wins in terms of flexibility and you get all of its features for free (some of Wavepad’s options are only available in paid editions of the program).
Key Features Of Wavepad Sound Editor Registration Code
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, and auto-trim.
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, re-verb, echo, and reverse.
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files.
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 96kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Easy to use interface .
- A great free way to edit sound files
- For anyone that wants to mess around with sound files – WavePad is an excellent, lightweight program to use.
- WavePad Audio Editing Software supports the following formats WAV, MP3, VOX, GSM, RM, AU, AIF, FLAC, OGG
Audio Editing Applications:
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz
- RAM: 256MB
- Hard Disk Space: 50MB
- Best for Windows 8.1, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- iPad version runs on iOS 3.2 or higher
- Android version runs on 2.3.3 or higher
How To Crack:
- Download the Wavepad Sound Editor
- Run Wavepad Sound Editor
- Click on crack and wait for a while
- It will take several minutes
- All done & enjoy